Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Memories in songs for Seventies in music

Wednesday July 27, 2011 3 27 /07 /Juil /2011 10:54

Memories in songs for Seventies in music

Topic suggested for this week

 

Sea, mountain, countryside: which is your preferred or dreamed destination? and with which songs or films does it make you think? (always year 60-70)

 

 

My preferred destination! and well the mountain, sea, the countryside: me I like all since I feel there well!

 

1

 

2

 

 

My memory of music and mountain: Pop Corn which one heard with the radio operator without-stop, and I was on holiday in the Pyrenees, in 1972 or 1973, on the side of Argelès Gazost.


 


 

 

 

 

My memory of music and sea: The alfalfa of Joe Dassin and Debout the Guy of Hugues Auffray. Memories of summer camp with Tharon where I was there in 1971, it seems to me, my frêre was with me then it is also for him these two songs.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment